We know you and your mom may not be able to hang IRL this year, but we still wanted you to have meaningful options, activities, and a space for meaningful connection. You can spend the whole day or just drop in for one activation.
In this class, Kathe Izzo brings the MA Platform to Sunday School. The MA Platform is a 24/7 prayer conceived by conceptual artist Kathe Izzo. The Prayer runs continuously through 84 women around the world; praying accountably, internationally, and continuously since the Winter Solstice in 2018. Handing the prayer to each other via the internet, phone lines, telepathy, and covering every hour in the week. Right now, at this very moment, women are praying.
In addition to this awesome day of virtual activities, we've included a virtual wrist mala making class!
How it works:
- Before 5/1 purchase one mala making kit per participant that will be mailed to your home. Make sure to process separate orders for each mailing address.
- Join shop owner Kelley Knight and Jen Cook of Drea James jewelry for a live mala making workshop on Zoom on Mother's Day 5/10 at 1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. EST. The link will be sent the day before class.
- We will be doing a ritual to bless the mala and you will be guided on how to make it yourself
Embrace the feminine with a slow, subtle, and impactful Yin yoga class with our resident yoga teacher and trainer Alex Anne. Since it's Mother's Day, consider purchasing this class as a gift for mom and an activity you can do together.
How it works:
- Hold your spot by adding to cart and checking out
- The class Zoom link will be sent the day before
We hope to share this wonderful day with all the members of our community!